Im sooo totally in LOVEEE wif Private Practice season 2 and House season 5, esp Private Practice.. awwww its really2 good, very real!
anyway, here are some quotes that i like from both of the series, will add in few later on..
"you may have reasons but hiding out here, avoiding your problems not talking to the people that needs you, how do u ever gonna get what you want?" - Addison
"what you feel now will past, dont srewed up your life" - Cuddy
"Ure not destined to be anything, you have a chance to be whatever you want " - Naomi
"I opened my soul and....... nothing" - Cooper
Violet: "Im a lost Cooper, I mean I see you and I feel better but most of the time I walk around lost and alone and scared "
Cooper: "Well then I'll be here, whenever you need me I'll be here, I'll sit and eat, we'll figured this out, we'll work through everything and make it okay.. together"
Violet: "would you do that for me?"
Cooper: "I'd do anything for you"
"Some things, you can't fix" - Archer
anyway, here are some quotes that i like from both of the series, will add in few later on..
"you may have reasons but hiding out here, avoiding your problems not talking to the people that needs you, how do u ever gonna get what you want?" - Addison
"what you feel now will past, dont srewed up your life" - Cuddy
"Ure not destined to be anything, you have a chance to be whatever you want " - Naomi
"I opened my soul and....... nothing" - Cooper
Violet: "Im a lost Cooper, I mean I see you and I feel better but most of the time I walk around lost and alone and scared "
Cooper: "Well then I'll be here, whenever you need me I'll be here, I'll sit and eat, we'll figured this out, we'll work through everything and make it okay.. together"
Violet: "would you do that for me?"
Cooper: "I'd do anything for you"
"Some things, you can't fix" - Archer


No comments:
Post a Comment