Friday, January 30, 2009

hangOut wif junior high school pals :D

this is some pics we took in Sency couple of weeks ago.. I havent seen most of them for such a long time, lets say 2 years or more.. whew..



omg I'm so shortttttt :((


ehh???


Raymond & Ronnie





hahaha so stupid or jobless? u say??


this is definitely stupid hahaha


the controversial pic *sighhh


Ronnie, moi, Bonnie


Bonnie, Danny, Raymond, and Anto


There was only 8 of us.. me, Bonnie, Raymond, Efroni, Efroni's gf, Danny, Anto, and Anto's friend.. We talked bout the past till we drop, and for sure ppl I got bugged by them bout Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, yeah dont even think that I'll explain that 'event' hahaha it was just soooo embarassing!
Anyway, when I reach home its already 10.30pm if im not mistaken, so sleepy and tired, since I went to Plangi directly from Binus Center, met Bonnie and went to Sency wif her.. Havent had lunch at that time and my tummy was making those funny-funny sounds, so I was keeping on telling her how starving I am wkwkwk till she got tired of it I guess hohoho..
We changed place for 3 times hahaha.. first Wendy's then Burger King then A Mild Cafe if I'm not mistaken.. Ive forgotten the name :P

the last thing I remembered I got up at 1 or 2pm the next day hahahaha.. sleepy head! XD

No comments: