Monday, February 9, 2009

d decision..

“You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go. ”
-The Curious Case of Benjamin Button-



shoot! the quote is just very true! I can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went, I could swear and curse the fates, but in the end I JUST HAVE TO LET GO. and this is exactly what am i going to do, I have decided that I will let all of those wonderful and full of butterflies moments go and not to be sad anymore.. Life is full of choices, in every single corner of it you'll face it FOR SURE, once u face it you'll have to make a decision, and thats up to you which kind of decision are you going to take, the one that will let you sleep sound at nite or the one that will make you wish you could turn back the time.. For this particular one, i've decided not to be a devil :D i wanna be an angel wkwkwwkwkwk (please, do vomit if u want to hahaha)

i swear to myself the next time that stupid cupid do sth again, i'll paste a power glue on my heart first so it wont break into pieces again hahaha (yeah rite) hmpff, i only have a week before i finally go back to Kch, to start a new sem, but still got like a week free in kch, most prob i'll go to the spring or town or just clean up my room i guess hehe.. Mummy is coming to town on Sunday, yay! hope the check up goes well so that I can go for shopping wif her hahaha.. owh well,
why do I need to frown when I still have tons of reasons to grin from ear to ear :D

No comments: